- Fashion and lifestyle brand founded in 1984
- A leading firm with approximately 1,000 employees
- Part of the Holy Fashion Group along with Windsor, Joop! and Tommy Hilfiger Tailored Europe
- Replace the existing system with a new solution to enhance capacity
- Several main phone numbers for the various branches of the company
Strellson AGEstablished in Kreuzlingen, Switzerland in 1984, Strellson AG and Windsor GmbH in Bielefeld, Germany are now part of the Holy Fashion Group (Strellson, Windsor, Joop! and Tommy Hilfiger Tailored Europe). The Group has grown rapidly in recent years and now employs approximately 1'000 people, 350 of whom are based in Kreuzlingen.
The firm’s expansion was the main reason for Strellson purchasing a new communications system – at the time, the decision-makers were actually completely satisfied with their Aastra system, as it had been operating very reliably ever since 1999. Nevertheless, it had quite simply reached the limit of its capacity.
"Telephony is like a computer system – it simply has to work! We have zero tolerance if it doesn’t."
- Aastra MX-ONE® TSW (Telephony Switch)
- 32 Aastra DECT base stations
- 200 DECT user licences
- OWS (Operator Workstation)
- CTI (Computer Telephony Integration)
- Replaced the existing system with a new solution that increased capacity
- System stability
- Calls to the main phone numbers are diverted to a suitable message during night-time operation or during operator’s absence