- 4-star superior design hotel
- 14-storey complex housing
- 557 rooms
- 3,800 square metres events area
- 15 meeting rooms
- 570-sq. m ballroom
- 30,000-sq. m underground car park
- Set up a DECT/WLAN communication solution for 200 employees and up to 1000 hotel guests
andel's Hotel Berlin
The andel’s Hotel Berlin in the Lichtenberg district of the city has positioned itself as a modern business hotel and conference facility. One of the most important criteria for business travellers in particular, alongside excellent service, is a communication system that functions perfectly. To ensure that it is able to deliver on this front, the hotel – which is part of the Vienna International hotel group –has entered into a collaboration with systems retailer DeTeWe Communications and also relies on technology from Aastra.
It was only after more than a decade's 'sleep' that the hotel you see today – a 14-storey complex housing 557 rooms – began to rise from the ashes of the long-dormant construction site in 2007. Renowned hotel operator Vienna International and Austrian property experts UBM and Warimpex were brought in as investors. The events area, covering an area of approximately 3,800 square metres, forms an integral part of the building, as the 4-star superior design hotel is predominantly geared towards business guests, who are increasingly drawn to Berlin as an events location for conferences, exhibitions and training courses.
"All we can say is that the collaboration has been extremely fruitful. The solution allows us to transfer information directly to the relevant employee quickly, and at any time.There is no doubt that we benefit from highly efficient processes as a result."
The andel’s Hotel Berlin is keen to leave a lasting positive impression on its guests in all respects, so it is hugely important to ensure it can provide reliable, state-of-the-art communication technology. The very idea of guests in one of the 15 meeting rooms not being able to access the Internet is unthinkable.
The technology must also be up to scratch in the 570-sq. m ballroom. Even if a hotel engineer is working away checking a pipe on the 5th floor of the underground car park, for instance, it must be possible to contact him at all times without any problems.
- OpenCom 1300 communication platform,
- 165 Aastra 142d-series DECT telephones,
- 595 Aastra 1930 analogue telephones,
- 275 Aastra 6773 and Aastra 6775 IP telephones,
- approx. 360 DECT/WLAN stations,
- over 3000 data ports
- Ultra-modern, flexible communication solution providing the quickest possible information transfer speeds. State-of-the-art DECT/WLAN technology with the broadest network coverage